Sunday, November 6, 2011

Where did 2011 go?

It is probably easier to ask where the year went. Yeah, let's blame it on the year. I really did have every intention to update the blog, but... I moved house, downgraded 'day jobs', released the EP, released a banging remix of Butterflies etc etc.

Hout Bay has been very good to me, so far. The people here have lots of kids and dogs AND shoes are optional. Since food is everything to me, I have discovered some great spots. Aaaah yes :)
Harrie's Pancakes in Hout Bay is THE spot


Always HAPPY to be eating Marcee :)

The food was THAT good


Oh... You haven't heard the DJ Zinhle remix of Butterflies. What?! Oh no, that just won't do. It is playlisted in over 20 countries. And I believe I did a post on it earlier. No worries though. Here it is:

Butterflies (DJ Zinhle Remix) by BlackPorcelain

So... Yeah... I'm back. Tell a friend!

I'm also on Twitter: @BlckPorcelain AND Facebook

Invincible Porcelain. Out

No comments:

Post a Comment