Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's a celebration (bleep)

Just in case you don't why there is a bleep in the title: The title is from a Kanye West song and I didn't feel like putting up a 'PG' title. Git it? Good :)

Yesterday Marcee and I had a very NB meeting. We were both very scared about the outcome, as it would affect how well we do this 'tiny label' thing of ours. The outcome was even better than we imagined. She was working at a place called Table Thirteen in Green Point, so we had a mini celebration.
I had wine (obviously)
And the Lemon Polenta. I wanna learn how to make this.
All smiles
THIS is why she was smiling. THE BEST baked cheesecake ever!!
Marcee had the chicken mayo sandwich. The food at Table Thirteen is amazing
Marcee had tea. I have proof that she is becoming an old lady.
Hoping November will bring me more good news.

I play on Twitter and Facebook too.

Porcelain. Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment