Monday, November 21, 2011

Sabotage

Over the past few months I ave been trying to get 'healthy'. Which means that I work 5 times a week, eat loads of veggies and fruits, drink more water and cut down on wheat. Well done Porcelain, right? Yep. I am well on my way to healing all the damage I have done to my body over the years (by not eating right and not getting 'physical')

I seem to be struggling on one front though... Sugar. I stopped drinking fizzy drinks a long time ago and I hardly ever have coffee. Giving up sweets was hard, so I cut down. I now only occasionally buy Marshmallows or Milk Bottles (I was an addict for real). The ONE thing I seem unable to give up is cupcakes. This is very disturbing. If I could live on cupcakes and wine ONLY, I would.

This is pure JOY

A friends dad made these for her birthday. I am still dreaming about them

Charly's Bakery knows how to make a girl happy

More Cuppy Cakes :)
This is sabotage... I think I like it.

Sweet Tooth Porcelain. Out!

I'm also on Twitter & Facebook

1 comment:

  1. lmao keng nkare ya ass has lost weight?... i wanna come gain weight and here u are losing... not a good look monkey

    ReplyDelete