Thursday, November 24, 2011

Huurr Did

I have been wanting to do something different with my hair for a while now. I've just been a little scared and also wasn't sure about leaving my African hair in the hands of someone with no experience (I do my own hair). A friend told me about a place on Long Street (Hand) that could hook it up. I trust her, so I went and got my 'huurrr did'.

BEFORE

I was so nervous that I had a Martini at Greens before my hair appointment

No prizes for guessing who had the PINK drink. SMH

AFTER


I had not been in a hair salon in almost 4 years. Can you believe that? Kept falling asleep in the chair. I admire women who go to the hair salon often. It is painful to have to sit still for so long. I'm happy with the results, although I am gonna go back in a week or 2 to see if we can go lighter.

One love. New-Hair Porcelain :)

I'm @BlckPorcelain on Twitter and just Black Porcelain on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment