Friday, May 4, 2012

March Book (Tom Sawyer)

I'm just gonna act like I am not almost 2 months behind with my reading and tell you about the March Book. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer was a lovely read. I often myself laughing out loud or holding my breathe. The book is about the kind of little boy I suspect I might have been... Had a been born male ha ha. I thoroughly enjoyed Tom Sawyers adventures, his infatuation with the new girl (Becky Thatcher) and even his filthy, pipe smoking friend Huck (I am planning to read his book in about 2 months).

This is what my cover looks like. Too lazy to take a pic etc.


The book was written over a hundred years ago, so I found myself often picking up the dictionary or googling things like 'spunk water'. I was also very surprised at the use of the n-word as well. Besides that, it was a wonderful book. Put it on your list of books to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment