Thursday, November 24, 2011

Singing with the fishes

Last night I had the opportunity to perform my new single 'Today is the day' at a private function at the 2 Oceans Aquarium. I was really nervous because I hadn't performed live in such a long time. The audience was so appreciative and beautiful, it was incredible. One of the reasons I stopped performing was because I felt like I was performing for loud drunk people who weren't there for the music. I wanted to do things properly when I finally decided to perform again. It was fun and it made me want to perform in intimate venues like the one we were at.

How pretty is this pic?

During sound check, we couldn't help looking back at the 'predator display'

Marcee loved it too
Here is the song. Its also available on itunes and the Rhythm Music Store:
Today is the day by BlackPorcelain


I am in such a good place. I love what I do and I am doing what I love. I honestly cannot wait to start performing more.

I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment