Thursday, November 10, 2011

Making progress folks

Look at me blogging like a machine... Hey I posted something last week and here I be again ;)

This is an album update:
I've released the first single 'Today is the day'. It is already playlisted in The Netherlands, Japan, Sweden, Croatia, Malaysia and a couple of other lovely countries.

Have a listen:
Today is the day by BlackPorcelain

Shout out to RMMU in Malaysia and Blazin 100 in The Philippines for the love they have shown the single.

We're about to shoot a music video and I am sooo nervous. I have never been good at the whole 'film me' thing. I will try and sneak in a camera and show some 'behind the scenes foolery'. You know, all the 'additional' crap that they include on DVDs that nobody actually watches. Yes! I will be bringing you some of that goodness.

Oh.. I almost forgot to mention that Today is the day is NOW AVAILABLE on itunes. You know what to do *wink*. You do right?

If I'm not posting on this blog you can find me on Twitter ---> @BlackPorcelain or on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment