Monday, April 23, 2012

Singing the blues

No... I am not really singing the blues. I'm just sick. According to my best friend who has known me since I was 12 (which is like FOR-evah) I get the flu in a bad way once a year (every year). Its not just a little case of 'oh what have we here? I say, it appears to be the flu'. I get REALLY sick. So I am out of action and very grumpy that I have to take medication that makes me drowsy.

BE GONE FLU!!!!


I'm supposed to be recording 2 new songs at the end of this month. This flu is being a pain in the you know what. I have taken my meds and am about to fall face first into this keyboard (soooooo droooowwwsssy). So I'm OFF!

Be safe out there young explorer. And whatever you do, don't go near anybody with the flu. And tell that uber-eager colleague of yours to go home and not spread their germs (selfish so and so).

No comments:

Post a Comment