Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Runners High

In my last running post I mentioned that my darling Marcee and I were planning to do the Gun Run (10km). Since we ran the 5km a few days ago, we decided that we should start 'training'. So far so good. We run in the evenings on the promenade in Seapoint. Today is day 3 and I think I'm beginning to become addicted to the "runners' high". Maybe its just my imagination, but I feel a thousand times better about everything after running.


I used to run quite often, but stopped because of drama that broke me. The drama made me wanna hide (I did, for a year and a half) Now I'm happier than ever to be running again and training for the Gun Run.

image of the promenade via dostuffct
I'm also on Twitter (@BlckPorcelain) and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment