Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dirty Thirty here I come

I turned 29 on the 24th of March and it was honestly one of the best days of my life. AND I ate so much food and had so much wine. I said I would do a bday post, so here it is:


Breakfast at Paranga

Marcee swears that this was the yummiest Omlette ever

Bubbly at breakfast for my birthday :)


wine tasting

The food at Jonkerhuis was exactly what I needed. The company was amazing. Gifts were perfect (I cried).

Had to get a pic of these gorgeous flowers on the way out

Brunch with more friends the next day

I told you I ate a lot of food and had a lot of wine
I was going to post more pics, but it was too much work and I wanted to keep some memories for myself. I know. I know... I'm weird. So 29 better kick ass because I am soooo looking forward to 'dirty thirty'.

No comments:

Post a Comment