Monday, April 16, 2012

Running Stuff

I may have never mentioned this before, but I have always been useless at 'physical' stuff. At school the teachers didn't even bother to try and get me involved because I was a 'creative' kid. So I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I discovered that I can run. Not only that... But I also enjoy running.

Marcee was the one who used to drag me to the promenade and ask me to just try. Recently she decided to run a race with @alambchop & @bohoparadox. A few days before the race she was starting to get nervous, so I offered to run the race with her. We both entered the 5km race, with no real training and finished in under 40 mins. Not bad at all :)

It was apparently so good that we may very well start training and do the Gun Run (10km). Eeeeekk!

The beautiful and inspirational Marcee

Running makes me pull weird faces
That's what I did this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment