Monday, May 21, 2012

Something New (Table Thirteen)

This is not REALLLY something new, but I hadn't been to Table Thirteen since last year and they made some changes... So... Yeah something new. The genius behind Table Thirteen (in Green Point) is Lara O'Sullivan. Lara Truly is a genius because not only is the food AMAZING but the decor is also incredible. You can tell that a ;lot of though and love went into the place.

Marcee and I had to handle some car business on Saturday morning. We had to be there obnoxiously early. So after the car business was handled we made our way to Table Thirteen for breakfast.

tea for me

cap for Marcee

This is what Marcee had; poached eggs with some yummy stuff

I need something like this for my dinner parties

I LOVE taking pics of Marcee
Saturday breakfast at TableThirteen could become a regular thing. I didn't take any pics of the place because it was kinda full and I didn't want the other people there to feel uncomfortable.

Via food 24 but this pic doesn't do the place justice and this was before 'the change'

No comments:

Post a Comment