Friday, February 17, 2012

quick album update

I am starting to feel like there is 2 of me (is that even grammatically correct?). There is a part of me that is working endlessly and grateful when wonderful stuff happens. Then there is the other part of me that is just a ball of anxiety.

The closer we get to album release date, the stronger both these parts of me become. I look at this way: It is different sides of the same coin. I'm most anxious when I am by myself. I'm sick in bed today so I don't have to tell you what kind of a day its been.

When the anxiety gets too much, I remind myself this:
  • I am living my dream everyday
  • No matter what happens I am LOVED and I LOVE
  • I am worthy of having my dreams come true regardless of what I have or haven't done
And I also remember how amazing I felt wearing that dress on Expresso (cheesy, but it helps):

No comments:

Post a Comment