Thursday, February 2, 2012

Its not a coincidence

You may or may not know this, but my upcoming album is called Invincible Summer. I got the title from an Albert Camus quote. It has taken almost 2 years to make and along the way I felt like quitting. But love for music kept me going.

Over the past 3 months it has started feeling like it is the right time. Everything is coming together nicely and it doesn't feel like such a struggle anymore.A few days ago Today is The Day was featured on Clever Bird Banter, it was the first blog to put the video up. Ever since then I have been visiting the blog and guess what I should find there today:

via Clever Bird Banter (source)


Its part of a series of typographic prints by Matthew Kavan Brooks. This would make an awesome birthday present. Uhmmm... They are are available via Society6, just saying.... Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment