Monday, October 25, 2010

The week that was

I have been a very quiet little Porcelain. My apologies. So here is a run down of the week that was.

1. I received THE most amazing news on Tuesday. 'Are  you listening' is now playlisted in Croatian and according to my wonderful manager lady she is working on more stations in Europe. Yay! Have a listen to the song (below). I cannot explain how great it is to have more people hear the music. I am so grateful.

Are you listening by BlackPorcelain


2. Working on the new single. Itis produced by Oltak (amazing human being) and we are working on getting a 'super official' DJ to do an official remix. Aaaaaah I cant wait to go back into studio and record.

3. Labels love me and others dont. I'm keeping things 100 on this blog. Manager lady and I are looking for labels to do M&D (manufacturing & distribution) for the album. So far we have had some say no and others say 'we will get back to you'. I'm not discouraged because regardless of what happens this album will be released early next year. God will take care of the rest.

4. I was featured on TimesLive. Great article: HERE. So far so good.

The week has been amazing and I am grateful to be alive and making my dreams come true.


Me on the cover of Your LMG (sep 2010) looking like Black Jesus
 Porcelain. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment