Sunday, December 4, 2011

Video Day

On Friday we shot the music video for Today is the day. It was my first music video and I was so bloody nervous. You would think I would have been excited because I have wanted this music video for so long. I was so worried about how my performance would translate 'on screen' and whether I could pull it off.

When we arrived, I was certain that I had made a mistake and wanted to run back home. What I found what I got there was a lovely crew who made me feel so at ease.

We arrived and the crew was setting up. At this point I was nauseous from nerves.

Being 'walked through' what I was supposed to do. Eeeek.

Charmaine doing my make up. Charmaine is just so lovely. LOVED working with her

Nervous smile

Setting 'the scene'

Padraic and I trying to figure out why that damn bow tie wouldn't let me be great!

Shooting. AAAAAAAHHHHH!!


Men at work?!

Charmaine :)


Once we were done, I was ECSTATIC and wanted to shoot another music video (typical). I will put it up once the director (the super cool Padraic O'Meara) is happy with the final product. Yay video!!

Today is the day by BlackPorcelain

 I'm also on Twitter and Facebook *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment