Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A holiday?

Aaaah I've already broken all those promises I made about 'being a better blogger, blah blah blah'.

I wish I could say that I met King Charming (I'm a queen, so I'm not marrying a prince), got married and spent the past few weeks shopping and making sweet butter love ha ha ha. I have in fact been working on the album. More than half of it is done now. Yay!!

And I spent some time travelling around the Western Cape, for my own sanity. I took my EVERYTHING (Marcee) with me, of course. A good time was had by one and all. Here are some pics from our trip to Riebek Kasteel (sp?). Went to a wonderful restaurant called Bar Bar Black Sheep.


On the way to Riebek Kasteel? Still don't know how to spell it.



Ms Marcee




WOMEN WHO BREASTFEED ANIMALS! WTF? This was up in the bathroom.


Touching the wild life ha ha ha!


Marcee interacting with a beast


The real wild life


Who drank all the wine?


The previous pic explains why I only had 2 glasses :)
 So THERE! Can we please stop with the public letters and accusations Marcee? I'm blogging again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment