Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cover Girl Duties

Last year I was featured in a German/English magazine called Golden Arrow. Somehow through the magazine I managed to meet a lovely lady by the name of Christiane Stark. Within 2 months of knowing Christiane she asked me to be on the cover of her new magazine Feel SA.

Of course I agreed and then the process of actually doing it started. Feel SA is a German/English magazine distributed both here in South Africa AND in Germany... Which means... I am on the cover of an international magazine. Yessir!! My mom should be so proud of having a daughter like me. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Last night was the Cape Town launch of the magazine and I was the MC. I was supposed to perform as well, but my throat is not playing nice at all :(
Look MOM, I'm on a magazine cover!


The gorgeous Marcee at home



I was holding Marcee's glass while she took the photo

My fav pic of the night. The flash on Marcee's phone was SO bright, I closed my eyes

This pic proves that Marcee is an angel, made of pure light lol



I love shoe shots, no matter how bad


My face on the table. It was such a trip!


Ines and Christiane the publishers of the magazine


This person had waaay too much wine... Clearly ;)


I took a bunch of magazines to post to my mom & the rest of family. NO LIES!

A good time was had. Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment