Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When I was Green

In 2007 I was recording in Galen's closet. That is not a euphemism for anything. I was really recording in his closet, that was 'the booth'. We worked on an amazing demo & for that I will be eternally grateful. But in 2008 I wanted to work on stuff that I could release. I met Chris Born and the rest is history.

I felt so Green at the time, so I that is what I called the EP. Green will always have a special place in my heart. It was my first 'release'. The song 'Teacup' made it to the top of the charts. Right up there with Beyonce and Katy Perry and I was ecstatic. I'm making Green available for download as well.

Its free. Its Green. I love performing these songs live. Listen & download ;)

Green by BlackPorcelain
No-longer-Green-Porcelain

No comments:

Post a Comment