Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TheInBetween

The manager lady convinced me to release an EP that I wasn't sure I wanted to release. Late last year I was in the Red Bull Studios (Cape Town) and I worked with the ever amazing Oltak.

This was a the time when the album was on 'pause' and I really wanted to get rid of some of my anxiety. I was feeling stuck and needed to do something new. I struck Gold because Oltak is a GENIUS. One of the songs on the EP is 'Butterflies' and it has been playlisted in 8 countries. BOOYAH!!

So here is 'TheInBetween'. Listen and share. Its free. It certainly freed me when I was feeling stuck, sick&tired and useless. Writing 'Clowns Joy' was like therapy for me.

TheInBetween by BlackPorcelain

It wont be long till the album is out. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment