Thursday, September 23, 2010

All things Bright & Beautiful

In 2007 I started my first blog: music, life and MUSIC.


I was in the early stages of my journey as a musician and all of 24 years old. That blog served me well. I learned how to do this 'web logging' thing and got kinda okay at it lol.


It is now 2010, I'm 27, still a music seedling and in desperate need of a change.


There are 100 days left of this year. Just 100... It seems like just last week when we were throwing away the stale bitterness of 2000-and-shine/mine. I feel like the Soccer World Cup opening match was a few days ago. Oh the madness on Greenpoint main road on the last day of the world cup. Spain won and we were happy for them. We celebrated ourselves, soccer and my beautiful country



I just loved this woman's vibe

Ms Marcee & some soccer fans at Cape Quarter

Me & a very very happy vuvuzela-blowing-soccer-fan


All that has happened though and slowly I can smell the decay of 2010. People are starting to look at her like the party guest who is getting too drunk and loud. Lord knows it hasn't been an easy year for me. I dont wanna wish away the time. In fact I want to celebrate. This new blog is all about celebrating and sharing.

Looking back at those pictures of the last night of the world cup, I'm looking forward to more good times in 2010. Even if there are only a hundred days left of this year.

I.P (Invincible Porcelain)

No comments:

Post a Comment