Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I scare myself

Its been a while since I posted on The Journey. My apologies, family stuff got in the way and being part of a 2 woman label means work is definitely affected. I'm back and ready to share.

Last year I decided that it was important to do something that scares me everyday. I lived a life ruled by fear and that seemed like the only way to learn to live with fear. I don't think fear ever goes away, you just need to learn to not let it run your life.So everyday I do at least one scary thing. I found that I'm actually getting tougher by scaring myself everyday ha ha ha.

Anyway... I am working on something big-ish for the album and it needs to be completed in 16 days. By now you know that I am very ambitious and that I like to traumatise myself with big scary tasks. This is one of them. I can't say now what it is, because there are other people involved and I don't wanna take way the 'SURPRISE' moment.

So I may be quiet-ER than usual for the next 16 days. 2 woman label work has just gotten EXTRA intense. I need to get this done and then I can announce my other BEEG surprise. So many exciting things coming up, Yaaaaayyy!!

Wearing my Today is the Day shirt and look extra excited for my next 2 releases for the album
Later Days. Porcelain. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment